Friday, June 19, 2009

Win. 7 – New Folder Keyboard Shortcut


i have been wanting a shortcut out of the box that does this and it looks like microsoft has heard my prayers. To get a new folder I had to always right click > new > folder. notwithstanding, I recognise one thing for sure. I then remembered that now and again you can begin new instances of a program by keeping shift + winkey + icon#. Out of a heap of unusual reason I tried pressing ctrl + n, that cited my libraries explorer, which similarly happens to be my introductory icon pinned to the taskbar. So for the hell of it I pressed shift + ctrl + n, and what do you recognise a new folder appeared on the desktop, it works in other folders in addition. I used to be playing around on my laptop while trying to get a heap of folders organized. I doesnt recognise whether or not this used to be in the beta versions (i am running rc) of win7. it is freakign awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

બ્લોગ વિશે કે પોસ્ટ વિશે આપના સર્વ પ્રકારના
પ્રતિભાવો અને સહકાર સદા આવકાર્ય છે.
આશા છે આપની આ બ્લોગની મુલાકાત આનંદદાયક રહેશે.

 

Site Info

free counters

Followers

Vishal Mistry Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template